Saturday, May 21, 2005

Mei multi inimici - Pars I

Hodie nubilosum ventuosumque erat. Tempestate imminente meus dominus dixit mature nobis deambulandum fuisse. Bene hoc mihi habuit!

Cum meo magistro iucunde deambulabam. Tum, quos vidi? Duo paulos atrosque canes, quorum comae crispatae sunt. Admirabar tamen versum ista horribilia monstricula meum dominum obliviose deambulare. Nescius periculi videbatur.

Fortunate prudens canis est et multo latrans meum dominum monui, qui sapientissime a periculo viam transivit.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Canis blogans said...

My many enemies - Part 1

Today, It was cloudy and windy. My master said that we had to go for an early walk because of the coming storm. Fine by me!

I was taking a delightful walk with my master. Then who did I see? Two little, black, curly-haired dogs. I was surprised that my master continued to walk blithely towards these two little horrible monsters, seemingly unaware of the danger.

Fortunately, I was paying attention and with a flurry of barks I alerted my master, who wisely crossed the street to safety.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home